The program of Educational Innovations will give you a professional preparation to excel in this field, be it in educational institutions, training centers or the public sector, among others. Our courses will train you to design, use and monitor relevant projects in the educational and social field. Likewise, you will be prepared to increase your knowledge and abilities pursuing graduate studies in top universities. This way, you will be an outstanding professional in Educational Innovations, mastering theoretical and practical concepts to reach the integral development of individuals.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE OBJECTIVES
As a professional in Educational Innovations, you will master the practical and theoretical bases of this discipline to work in the field of education. You will develop a profound knowledge of schools of thought, theories and categories of sciences related to education; in addition you will use appropriate information and communication technologies for your profession. In the same manner, you will design educational and innovative projects in your work area.
Upon completion of your career, as well as expanding your initial aptitudes, Educational Innovations will:
- Develop your abilities and knowledge so you can promote meaningful learning.
- Prepare you for the construction of knowledge and equal access in the field of education.
- Train you to make decisions, with a participatory, scientific, ethical and multidisciplinary approach.
- Foster your capacity to analyze employment evolution and mobility in the field of education.
- Teach you to participate actively in the processes of construction of knowledge in professional practice.
- Conviction to work for the common good and to strive for success.
- Open-mindedness in knowledge, culture and interpersonal relations.
- Vision to accomplish goals through learning.
- Interested in knowing the four pillars of education: learn to learn, learn to be, learn to do and learn to coexist.
- Disposition to dialogue in educational contexts.
At the end of your studies, having acquired new knowledge and expanded your abilities, you will have:
- Capacity to manage education organizations.
- Knowledge of education theory and philosophy, as well as learning techniques to understand the education phenomena and support your involvement.
- Ability to apply evaluation models to follow-up and inform on decision-making on educational processes.
- Ability to manage social projects focused on development and attention of vulnerable groups.
- Understanding of research methodology that allows you to evaluate, investigate, diagnose and follow-up on education phenomena.