The program of Electronic Engineering offers you the knowledge and abilities to become a professional capable of working in industry, through the development, design and integration of analog and digital communications systems. At graduation, you will master the theoretical elements to design, develop and improve electronic systems. Additionally, you will acquire the ability to implement technological alternatives when developing electronic arrangements, as well as mastering process evaluation techniques, which will prepare you to pursue graduate studies.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE OBJECTIVES
As a professional in Electronic Engineering, you will be highly qualified to develop your skills in the areas of control, industrial electronics and communications. Also, you will be able to offer diverse strategic solutions to problems in an electronic context, as well as develop electronic systems.
So you can have a quality education, we have the following objectives:
- Provide you with the adequate tools through study and practice of electronic technologies.
- Collaborate with your integral formation through courses in science, humanities, social sciences and business.
- Guide you in study habits, responsibility and professionalism.
- Enhance the willingness and habit to consistently update your knowledge.
- Train you as an ethical and ecologically-minded professional.
- Provide you with effective methodological tools.
- Give you the knowledge and skills necessary to be a successful professional in the workplace.
- Develop your capacities so you may continue with graduate studies.
- Conviction to work for the common good and to strive for success.
- Vision to accomplish goals through learning.
- Ability to face the challenges of an increasingly competitive world.
- Skill in handling computer, electronic and communications equipment.
- Predilection to keep updated in the field of technology.
At the end of your studies, having acquired new knowledge and expanded your abilities, you will have:
- Ability to work with electronic and communications equipment.
- Command of computer methods to generate reports and evaluation information.
- Design strategies to elaborate electronic systems.
- Responsibility in developing systems to find solutions to problems of our times.
- Discipline when participating in work teams for the improvement of productive processes.
- Ability to control measurement instruments useful in integrating electronics systems.