Also, skills in the Master in Corporate Finance are developed to make projections on the impact of financial decisions in different companies, looking to solve organizational problems.
OBJECTIVE OF THE GRADUATE PROGRAM
Through this master's program, UDLAP prepares professional leaders in the area of corporate finance, with a broad social commitment, highly trained in interdisciplinary areas for decision making. Participants in this program will develop throughout their studies their individual strengths, being able to function and innovate successfully in a plural and globalized world, using new knowledge in the corporate finance area.
It is required that a candidate be a professional interested in developing abilities and skills in decision making regarding corporate operation, investment and financing, as well as in the innovative and practical application of quantitative and strategic financial tools.
It will be useful to have experience in teamwork through electronic media, computer skills and a commitment to self-discipline and independent learning.
- Has a leading position in private and public sector organizations (business area or financial institutions).
- Drafts critical reports where financial tools and analysis of legal and fiscal variables are integrated, with an impact on decision making, in a national and international economic context.
- Makes projections of the strategic impact of financial decisions regarding cost-benefit.
- Uses information and communication technologies for the solution of organizational and financial problems.
Advanced Certificate in Financial Business Management
Incorporación Estudiantil de Posgrado
Tel: +52 (222) 229 20 00 ext. 4011,4759,4025,2166
Lada sin costo: 01 800 227 74 00
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related areas in Economics, Administration, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences.
- Minimum GPA of 8.0, or equivalent.
- EXADEP, ADEN, EXANI-III admission test, or equivalent
- Score of 450 in TOEFL, or equivalent.
- Updated Resume.
- Interview with the program coordinator.
- Fulfillment of administrative admission requirements indicated by School Services.